The world's first EV extended warranty to include drive battery protection. Ultimate peace of mind against expensive EV repairs.
Drive batteries do the majority of the “heavy lifting” to power electric and hybrid cars and, if they fail outside the manufacturer’s warranty, it can cost you more than £5,000.
A lot of other common components can also carry costly repair bills, making EVs and HEVs up to 10 times more expensive to repair than traditional cars. This often includes the control module, air conditioning, steering, sensors and brakes.
As electric and hybrid cars are fast becoming a major consideration for UK motorists, we've developed an electric vehicle warranty that makes EV ownership as easy, cost effective and stress free as possible.
EV extended warranties with MotorEasy
- Parts, labour and diagnostic cover for EVs up to 10 years old
- Includes the main expensive drivetrain components*
- Speedy, same-day repairs authorisation
- We handle repairs directly with the garage
- We pay garages ourselves, so you’re never out of pocket
- Submit and track repairs online – any time, whatever device you’re using
*subject to a complimentary vehicle health check
Why do I need an EV Warranty?
Electric and hybrid vehicles are powered by rechargeable batteries, which commonly depreciate over time and lead to very expensive repairs. Our extended warranty is the first of its kind to include the drive battery, meaning you can relax knowing we've got you covered. Not only that, we've got a whole network of electric car specialists on hand to deal with any repairs you need.
How long do electric car batteries last?
Our electric warranty covers:
- Electric and Hybrid motors
- Drive battery
- Wear and tear
- Air conditioning problems
- Failures identified during MOT and servicing
- In-car entertainment
- Sat nav
“Happy days and stress free motoring are back again!”
- ISAAC, LONDON